Housekeeping App by HKeeper: Celebrate Your Most Valuable Employees
Last week the hospitality industry around the world was celebrating International Housekeepers Week, but should it be just a week?
HKeeper celebrates Housekeepers for 52 consecutive weeks of the year.
One of the most important tasks of the Housekeeping department is to produce the product that the hotel is selling - a clean guest room.
In other words, without housekeeping to clean the rooms, the marketing team, the front desk agents, and hotel sales departments would have nothing to sell.
Let's point out that all departments at the front line are equipped with needed software like PMS, CRM, RMS, and etc. to perform their duties in the best possible way, but nothing for the housekeeping department - everything is done manually!
The HKeeper team changed this and developed an App for Housekeepers to make their work visible and appreciated.
Just imagine, that your housekeepers will be getting their tasks digitally via HKeeper's Housekeeping app which can:
- receive and update task statuses from start to finish, paused, DND, refusal, or delayed service in real-time;
- view information about actual room occupancy status and any special requests;
- document everything what related to the task by taking pictures;
- get notifications for priority tasks;
- follow task checklist and to do a self inspection;
- record what was used during tasks execution like linen, amenities, minibar consumption etc.;
- create remarks regarding maintenance or other issues and send directly to a doers with the pictures attached;
- directly communicate with the supervisor via 'Chat' module, and use implemented translator to break down the communication barrier among employees instantly;
- report Lost & Found items with the pictures attached;
- perform tasks with minimum effort and time due to user-friendly interface.
Celebrate your Kings and Queens of cleaning with the best Housekeeping app that allows all hotels to deliver remarkable guest experiences.