Each year National Receptionists’ Day on the second Wednesday in May gives recognition to receptionists and the valuable contributions they make to the companies where they work. As such, May is the perfect month to show them some appreciation. How? Provide them with the right tool to solve their issues they face on a daily basis.
According to a recent white paper from Google, frontline workers make up 80% of the workforce and they are the lifeblood of the hospitality industry.
When it comes to workplace tech, frontline workers are a historically underserved population — even though they’re highly influential in driving customer decisions. 73% of consumers say customer service drives their purchase decisions, and 65% find great customer service more influential than great advertising.
Since frontline workers are clearly so valuable in driving consumer purchasing power, it’s shocking that they aren’t given the proper technology needed to communicate.
A 2019 study by Speakap found that 53% of frontline workers use messaging apps such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger up to six times a day for work-related reasons, but 68% of them said they’d stop if they were given approved instant messaging apps for corporate communication tools. And all this was before the coronavirus pandemic.
This data clearly shows that frontline workers need a way to communicate while they’re at work. When they aren’t provided with the appropriate technology to do so, they’re forced to turn to unsecure workarounds like WhatsApp for free instant messaging services.
Let’s face it, email is not the most effective tool to get in touch with the team. For sure, you want to reach employees faster, especially with time-sensitive news. That's why they need instant communication tools that are mobile, easy to use, and reliable.
With HKeeper software you may once for all change the way your team communicates with each other and get lot's of benefits such as:
1. Real-time updates
2. Track and measure efficiency
3. Better multi-tasking collaboration
4. Provide transparency between frontline and backline workers
5. Quick responses to employee questions and concerns
6. Keep all internal communications organized and secure in one place
7. Alerts and notifications to ensure that employees never miss any piece of information
8. Empower your team with a communication system that works for them
9. Ability to get rapid answers, and essential information to boost relationships with guests
10. Become a leader of the market
Need help navigating the frontline worker technology landscape? Schedule a demo and learn more about HKeeper!